Hamstreet & Associates responds to a wide variety of client needs across a broad range of industries. Clients have come to us seeking:
- Objective third-party business assessments
- Financial advice concerning particular transactions or circumstances
- Acquisition of financing and/or improvement in relationships with existing creditors
- Crisis management expertise
- Interim management services from executive-level professionals with experience serving as Chief Financial Officers, Chief Operations Officers, Chief Information Officers, and Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Restructuring Officer services.
Hamstreet & Associates provides crisis-tested expertise in all of these areas. Whatever your needs—for assessment, advice, financial restructuring, interim management/CRO services, operational turnaround, or some combination of the above—Hamstreet & Associates can help your company build the strength and confidence to meet new challenges.
Hamstreet & Associates assisted a $140 million farming operation to negotiate continued short-term financing with a fatigued lender, followed by a program of significant debt reduction and operational improvements. As a result, the client was able to find new financing in the midst of the credit crisis and retire the original debt, achieving an all-round win-win result.